Al,

Based on your comments, it is clear that I have done an inadequate job of
bringing our product to the attention of this group. In large part it has
been out of respect for the members, and the belief that we should keep
overt marketing to a minimum.

As always, you raise some excellent points, and they resonate with me
because our product DataThread already provides much of the functionality
that you wish for. You can in fact configure DataThread to monitor for
specific data conditions and send notifications to supervisory personnel or
even execute application programs. The workflow component allows for capture
of signatures from supervisors acknowledging a change, and can in fact be
executed in series to address chain of management. The inquiry and reporting
that are standard with DataThread have been instrumental in us winning
multiple awards.

The product was originally designed for the stringent auditing and
electronic signature requirements of the pharmaceutical industry. Great
emphasis was given to rich functionality, reliability and robustness.
Because it is so configurable, DataThread can now satisfy the auditing needs
of Sarbanes-Oxley or any other regulation yet to come. It does so seamlessly
for any software, and after any software version upgrade keeping intact
audit records of each, without the need for conversions.

DataThread has been available since 2002 and one company alone has it for
over 40 BPCS sites satisfying both SOX and FDA requirements.

I would love the opportunity to demonstrate DataThread to anyone who is
interested.

Please visit the DataThread web site at www.DataThread.com
<http://www.datathread.com/>

Cheers