We also are 405 CD.
We use JIT600 for 99% of our labor transactions because this captures all the SFC600 stuff and also takes care of the inventory backflushing. Under the covers JIT600 is SFC600 with the inventory stuff added.
Before JIT620 or SFC620 to a conclusion, the labor batch data is in FLT file WORK member in which the input is identified by user/WSID, which is how BPCS keeps track of the individual unfinished batches.
We have a set of queries/400 off of this FLT_WORK because we do not like the layout of JIT610/SFC610 which were designed to be used by someone who has a good understanding of what is going on with the shop orders. But in our reality we are using a clerical person to key in the labor tickets, and their interest is in whether or not they made a transcription error. Thus we use the query/400 over FLT_WORK to display the data in the same sequence (vertical) as the tickets were keyed in, and layout of report correlating with easy checking the key info on the labor ticket.

We have dramatically modified our labor tickets, and we also redesigned the SFC600/JIT600 interactive screens to streamline the data entry process. I suggest you go into QPNLSRC and find the source code for the SFC600 HELP screens because BPCS documentation is extremely obtuse about the capabilities of this software, and it can be extremely helpful for you to map out the function of each of the screens and build a road map of how do you get from this one to that one.

ITH and FLT have a labor ticket number which is assigned during JIT600.
You can link what is in ITH and FLT using that labor ticket #, with query/400 but be careful when linking large files ... Query/400 can have the bad habit of reading in ALL data THEN selecting what you want, which can take a performance hit when accessing large files like ITH FRT CMF
If you use SFC600 there is no ITH transaction from this.
If you use JIT600 the ITH transaction contains the user/WSID where the labor transaction came from, and the date and time that the transaction was keyed in.

Hello,

I have a client running 4.05 . When they they post to a Shop Order(SFC600) the users all use '1' (Generic Emp) for the Emp/Line/Clock number. Now they would like to know user/workstation of any operation posted , but without requiring the users to enter a unigue Emp number.

Is there anywhere in BPCS that captures User/WSID when a user posts to a Shop Order? Looking at ITH I see issues and reciepts. FLT(if there was labor posted) shows the Emp#, but again they all use #1. FOD shows SO#, Op# , Qty but no WSID or user.

I was looking at creating a work file and each time they post I would capture this info, but wanted to make sure I am not overlooking something.

Thanks