From: bpcs-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bpcs-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Suzanna Underwood
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 6:58 PM
To: bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: AS/Set ReOrgs

Hello quiet list....

We feel the need here to do some AS/Set cleanup.  As far as I can tell, it's
never happened.  We plan to use the package re-org programs.  Do you have any
experiences or gotchas to share that might help?  We operate on an AS/400 at
v5r1and our AS/Set version is 6.0.04.

Thanks
Sue Underwood
Trinity Industries, Inc.