According to the AltaVista translator (http://babelfish.altavista.com/):

I send the data to you of contacts of companies that have BPCS NT in Ecuador,
and hope this way to answer your restlessness. Company: GROUP DURINI WOOD
INDUSTRY CA EDIMCA Contact: Fernando Branches email: framos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
COMPANY: ZAIMELLA Contact: Santiago Garci'a email: sgarcia@xxxxxxxxxxxx A third
client with this platform exists and she is EXPROPALM, personally I consider to
two first perhaps as very referenciables and of the two ZAIMELLA he is the best
one. To general level they have a servant Net Finity 5000 with two processors,
2 - 3 GB of memory, 5 discs of 19 GB. with approximately 20 users each one. The
person who at GMS level (Grupo Microsistemas Ecuador) leads and management
these facilities is Ing. Chris Lubensky lubenskyc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and in the
technical part Ing. Rommel Vazquez is the one who has directed to its
installation vazquezr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

rosalie@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I received the response below to my question regarding BPCS & Win NT - but
it is in Spanish. Can anyone translate the response for me please?

Rosalie Ducasse
Omnia iTs - Fertilizer CONTACT DETAILS:
Tel: + 2711 709 8816
Fax: + 2711 463 6045
Cell: + 2783 679 1415
E-mail: rosalie@xxxxxxxxxxx
Website: http://www.omnia.co.za/

----- Forwarded by Rosalie Ducasse/ITS/Omnia Group on 21/08/2003 03:33 PM
-----

Lic. Humberto
Cárdenas Treviño To: rosalie@xxxxxxxxxxx
.net.mx> Fax to:
Subject: RE: BPCS & WIN NT
15/08/2003 11:00
PM

Te envío los datos de contactos de empresas que
tienen BPCS NT en Ecuador, y espero de esta manera contestar tu inquietud.

Empresa: GRUPO DURINI INDUSTRIA DE MADERA CA EDIMCA
Contacto: Fernando Ramos
e-mail: framos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EMPRESA: ZAIMELLA
Contacto: Santiago García
e-mail: sgarcia@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Existe un tercer cliente con esta plataforma y se trata de EXPROPALM,
personalmente considero a las dos primeras como muy referenciables y de
las
dos quizás ZAIMELLA es la mejor.

A nivel general disponen de un servidor Net Finity 5000 con dos
procesadores, 2 - 3 GB de memoria, 5 discos de 19 GB. con aproximadamente
20 usuarios cada una.

La persona que a nivel de GMS (Grupo Microsistemas Ecuador) lidera y
gerencia dichas instalaciones es el Ing. Chris Lubensky
lubenskyc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx y en la parte técnica el Ing. Rommel Vazquez
es
quien ha dirigido su instalación vazquezr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Telf. 8358-52-27 / Cel. 044-81-8162-0884

computer.

at http://archive.midrange.com/bpcs-l.