If you're being forced into a new box for reasons
like Srikanth's three-site consolidation below, it
makes sense to archive your BPCS data. Why?
Because you might be able to order a smaller
processor for that new machine if your
historical data have been archived.

Please consider reading this information about our
new archiving software, Locksmith for BPCS:
http://www.unbeatenpathintl.com/locksmith_bpcs.htm

If response time is forcing you to consider a new
box, archiving is a much less expensive alternative to
try first ... especially if you consider the eye-opening
cost of a new key typically quoted by SSA-GT.

Warm regards,

Milt Habeck
Unbeaten Path International

North America toll free: (888) 874-8008