Production Planner/Scheduler
Central MA - Local applicants only, no relocation

Kennedy Die Castings, Inc. is a respected and growing metal component
manufacturer in Central MA with sales of $25 million.  We seek a highly
motivated Production Planner/Scheduler who has excellent organizational
and interpersonal skills to coordinate our planning and production
scheduling activities.

You will use your technical knowledge and leadership abilities to focus
on consistency and discipline in the planning and scheduling process,
determine production priorities, organize and publish the master
schedule, monitor production, resolve problems, prepare reports and
maintain the production data base.  There will be significant
interaction with the manufacturing floor and you will be the point
person to ensure the most efficient use of available capacity to meet
our customer commitments.

Utilizing your flexibility and ability to maintain multiple priorities,
you will follow up on actual vs. scheduled production and adjust the
schedule to meet unforeseen situations, coordinate efforts between
production, materials and shipping to ensure customer on-time
performance targets are achieved.  You will periodically review
Scheduling procedures and initiate corrective actions as appropriate to
improve customer service and reduce operating costs.

You should have CPIM Certification, outstanding communication skills,
able to engage and motivate others, with at least 5 years of
demonstrated, effective Planning and Scheduling success in a high volume
manufacturing environment.  You should be computer literate, able to
understand and utilize complex Planning/Scheduling concepts including
MRP II, JIT, ERP, MPS and BPCS.  As a self starter, able to work
independently and with teams, you will be expected to analyze, develop
and implement key cost saving initiatives throughout the
Planning/Scheduling network.

We offer a friendly, stable environment, a competitive salary and
benefits plan with significant challenge and lots of room for
professional growth  If you are ready to take your talent to the next
level in an organization which values and recognizes your contributions,
please contact:
Jay Scully, Mgr. Human Resources
Kennedy Die Castings, Inc.
15 Coppage Drive, Airport Industrial Park

Worcester, MA  01603

(508) 791-5594
e-mail:  scullyj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
EOE