hi everyone
 we are on v6.04 and thinking on going to v8.2
is any one willing to share experience of going to a  client server
environment
pros and cons
time of conversion
training of users
problem with connection to client (computability to win -95/98/me/2000/xp)
would very much appreciate your comments on/off line
and even to speak to anyone working on v8 and upwards
Dan