Morning,
        According to BPCS Logic, when multiple pick release in the same order
line,  total pick release order qty is summarized, while part shippment qty
confirm is done, previous pick release qty is retured to zeros. But, we want to
keep the outsanding pick release qty for pick confirmation instead of releasing
again, How to solution? any experience ?

Thanks in Advance
Ren

This thread ...