All...

What are the ramifications of changing the company number WMCOMP in the
IWM file.  We've recently done a product line / company consolidation and
now one of the warehouses has primarily a different company's items in it.
 We base a custom report off that information, but I was wondering if
there are BPCS implications if I changed the warehouse code.

Thanks in advance for your advice!

Phil Catlin
Formica Corporation