Dear Tom ....

YES it has been achieved with BPCS
directly off the iSeries box. It can be done
with any BPCS version. I'll contact you off-line
with details.

For others on the BBB, here's information
about what UCCnet is and why it is so
important as a business builder:
http://www.unbeatenpathintl.com/UCCnet-start.htm

    And >>> it's not just Wal-Mart

    And >>> it's not just the food industry ...
                   even Ace Hardware is involved:
                   http://www.unbeatenpathintl.com/UCCnet-ace.pdf

    And >>> it's not just North America.

Here's a open letter signed by 28 leading enterprises about it:
http://www.unbeatenpathintl.com/UCCnetLeaders.htm

Unbeaten Path markets a product called UCCnet Direct
for IBM midrange machines. It is the only solution
certified by UCCnet for the AS/400 or for iSeries.

UCCnet Direct will be portable if, in the future,
you move from BPCS to a different ERP system
on iSeries, UNIX, or NT.

Finally, a product called Integrator addresses
challenges like EDIINT-AS2 with easy-to-manage
business-to-business links over the web.
Integrator unchains the imagination on what
can be achieved over the web. Click here:
http://www.unbeatenpathintl.com/LANSA_integrator.htm

Warmest regards and God bless,

Milt Habeck
Managing Partner
Unbeaten Path International

Toll free: (888) 874-8008
International voice line:  (262) 681-3151
e-mail:  mhabeck@xxxxxxxxxx
www.unbeatenpathintl.com