Are there other PTFs you applied besides the ones referenced in the APAR?

-----Original Message-----
From: npalma@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:npalma@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 11:23 AM
To: SSA's BPCS ERP System
Subject: Re: BPCS 5.1 Issues upgrading to OS/400 V5R1

We had a similar problem with BPCS 6.0.04 upgrading from V4R4M0 to V5R1M0.
Only installing OS/400 PTFs solved the problem.

                    buser@xxxxxxxxxxx

                    m                      Para:   "SSA's BPCS ERP System"

                    Enviado por:             <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

                    bpcs-l-bounces@xx      cc:

                    drange.com             Asunto:      Re: BPCS 5.1 Issues

                                             upgrading to OS/400 V5R1

                    04/04/03 12:33

                    Por favor,

                    responda a "SSA's

                    BPCS ERP System"

   We ran into issues with jobs locking out.  After calling I= BM, they
   advised that we had to change all of our physical and logical file= s to
   Maximum Access Path Size *MAX1TB.  We had to run a program over t= he
   weekend to change these.

   For Example...

   CHGPF FILE(BPCSF/IIM) ACCPTHSIZ(*MAX1TB)
   CH= GLF FILE(BPCSF/IIML01) ACCPTHSIZ(*MAX1TB)

   Not su= re if this would be necessary for anyone else, but if you find
   people's job= s going into a TIMW state, then this could be the problem.
       Jerry Hunt
   Neuville Industries Inc.