We have also implemented these type of solutions for BPCS and PRMS accounts
using LANSA, iJet Portal, WebCat, DOMINO and the IBM Tools (webfacing,
WebSphere Commerce and WebSphere Advanced..

Please feel free to  call Mark Wolf, our Director of e-commerce to discuss
your particular requirements so we can recommend the best product
solutions...

800-274-0042

Mitchell K. Kleinman
Executive Vice President
CCS - an IBM Premier Business Partner
949-476-0874 (Main)
949-261-3298 (Direct)
949-261-9164 (Office Fax)
425-940-1954 (eFax)
Mitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

|---------+-------------------------------->
|         |           "Bill Horning        |
|         |           Notability"          |
|         |           <bill.horning@xxxxxxx|
|         |           ityusa.com>          |
|         |           Sent by:             |
|         |           bpcs-l-bounces@xxxxxx|
|         |           ge.com               |
|         |                                |
|         |                                |
|         |           03/04/2003 08:41 AM  |
|         |           Please respond to    |
|         |           "SSA's BPCS ERP      |
|         |           System"              |
|         |                                |
|---------+-------------------------------->

  |       To:       "SSA's BPCS ERP System" <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                 |
  |       cc:
                                                 |
  |       Subject:  RE: Working towards e-commerce.

Jenny:

Good day.  Our company has implemented a similar system with another
client using Lansa software and BPCS.  Our consultant on the project
is also an expert BPCS consultant.  The project is very successful and
the client is very happy with the results.

We can speak to you regarding same with the reference if you would
like.  I can be reached on one of the numbers below or via email.

Regards,

Bill Horning
Director of Operations

Notability Solutions, LLC
500 West Madison, Suite 2010
Chicago, IL  60661  U.S.A.

http://www.notabilityusa.com
email:  bill.horning@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

telephone:         (312) 559-1025  ext. 5013
fax:                     (312) 559-1026
cellular:          (312) 953-6901
email to cellular phone: 3129536901@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message is intended only for the named addressee(s) and may
contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not
the named addressee you should not disseminate, copy or take any
action or place any reliance on it.  If you have received this message
in error, please notify webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and delete the
message and any attachments accompanying it immediately.