Ren
If you look at ZCT/ZCC tables you will see the following two codes "OLNPSC-
Net Price Source Code - Line" & "OLLPSC-List Price Source Code - Line".
These fields are price source codes, they identify  what pricing method was
used for the line.
You probably meant that you have '06' in ECL.CLNPSC and '12' in CLLPSC. If
you look at the following two ZCC tables you will see that '06' in CLNPSC
means that price was entered manually in Order Entry and CLLPSC shows that
there is not list price for the item.
If I understand correctly: zero price is what you need, but BPCS does not
like that. This can be solved if an item will have a list price( in ESP
method code '0' or in Item Master) and than price will be manually set to
zero in OE.

Net Price:
OLNPSC   00  No Pricing Performed-Net Price
OLNPSC   01  Failed Pricing-Net Price SrcCd
OLNPSC   02  Special Prc applied to List Pr
OLNPSC   03  Promos & Deals to List Price
OLNPSC   04  Spcl Prc to Lst then Promos
OLNPSC   05  List Price
OLNPSC   06  Manual Price Override-Net Prc
OLNPSC   07  Net Price copied frm Invc Prc
OLNPSC   08  Free Goods Line-Net Price Srce
OLNPSC   09  Replenishment Order not Priced

List Price:
OLLPSC   00              No Pricing Performed-List Prc
OLLPSC   01              Failed Pricing - List Price
OLLPSC   02              Item Master List Price
OLLPSC   03              List Price Book-A-Item/Cust.
OLLPSC   04              List Price Book-B-Item/Region
OLLPSC   05              List Price Book-C-Item/CDC
OLLPSC   06              List Price Book-D-Item/Fac.
OLLPSC   07              Copied from Invoice Price-Lst
OLLPSC   08              Free Goods Line-List Price Src
OLLPSC   09              Replenishment Order not Price
OLLPSC   10              Cost-Plus List Price-9-
OLLPSC   11              Multi-Currency List Price-0-
OLLPSC   12              No List Price Found

Ellen Glozman
Y&Y Solutions, Inc
Phone: (215)741-7138
Cell:     (267)934-8323