http://radio.weblogs.com/0107846/stories/2002/11/08/bpcsDocSources.html

From: Roger.Henady@thorco.com

We had the same experience.     They interactive part of the AS/400 is
overloaded.     The system creates a job like to governor/ que the work
load.    If you look at the WRKSYSSTS or WRKACTJOB the system CPU % is
probably topped out.  (Governor job name is CFINT01)     The Job CPU's
might not addup right but the interactive part is overloaded.     You may
end up having to upgrade the interactive feature.

We have a 720 with 120 interactive.   We tried running live for 2 days, it
took minutes to pick, confirm orders, and bring up order maintenance. We
made the business decision to return to BPCS 405CD.

Wish you the best

Roger Henady
Thorco Industries
(417) 682-1340

"Moy, Bill" <bill.moy@appliance.invensys.com>

Dear BPCS Expert,

We just upgraded from BPCSv6.1 to BPCSv6102 (mix mode OS400 V4r5) and the
performance is horrible. It is taking us minutes to bring up programs like
PUR500, CST100, PUR640..etc.  Any suggestions to overcome this issue will
begreatly appreciated.

Regards
Bill Moy