My current employer does no retail sales, so I can't speak to BPCS
integration.  However my two previous employers both have older versions
of TaxWare (a.k.a AVPTax) bolted into PRMS, and it was a piece of cake.
The interface is straight-forward, the updates are easy, and the reports
are acceptable if not stunning.  I don't know exactly what they offer
for the AS400 now, however.

Interestingly enough, my last employer was implementing TaxWare on SAP,
and it was a beast.  I suspect that has more to do with SAP than
TaxWare, however!

>>> DHolv@aol.com 09/20/02 05:01AM >>>
THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH
IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL
AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.  If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution, copying, downloading, storing or forwarding of
this communication is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately via email and delete the message from your
computer files and/or data base.  Thank you.
Hello:

We are running on 4.05CD (modified), and would like to know anyone that
is
using a 3rd party tax package for Sales Tax updates, as well as Sales
Tax
reporting.

We would also like to know integration effort and overall experience.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Dan Holverson
Director of Information Technology
Bairnco Corporation