Name:           Meade Middleton
Product:        BPCS Spreadsheet Server

Dear BPCS user,

What is the Spreadsheet Server?
Spreadsheet Server is a financial reporting and analytical tool that
integrates your spreadsheet application (MS Excel) with your BPCS general
ledger, eliminating the need for downloading or re-keying of your financial
data.  Your financial users can leverage their existing spreadsheet skills
with the advantages of real-time G/L data including drill-down.  This
product is also available to users of other AS400 general ledgers.

Highlights!
*       Real-time access to your GL data from Excel
*       Drill-down to journal entries
*       Create Balance Sheets, Income Statements, Trial Balances
*       Never have to re-run a download
*       Comparison Reporting
*       -Current year data vs. Budget
*       -Current year data vs. Prior Year, and much more...

What company makes this?
Global Software ( www.glbsoft.com ) provides state-of-the-art financial
management systems designed to optimize and leverage your software
investment.  Our new financial reporting products can add value to your
business and increase efficiency at the same time.  Our extensive program of
products, services and support as well as an award winning approach to
implementation has been voted the best in the industry.  At Global Software,
we have been creating value for our customers for over 25 years.

If this interest anyone, please call or email me!

Meade Middleton
Global Software
919-865-5442
Meade_Middleton@yahoo.com