Robert,

We do offer a forecasting package for BPCS 4.05CD.  The package is part of
our Sales Force Automation and CRM offering.  It is a customizable tool for
the collection of product demand forecast by users.  Users are able to
enter forecast volumes by Customer and/or Item Group for each item number.
At the end of the month the system consolidates total demand for each item
and then uploads the data to the AS/400 for your DRP run.

The system has a number of features:
     - On or off-line functionality which allows the sales team to enter
forecast while disconnected from corporate systems.
     - Can collect up to a 36 month rolling forecast.
     - Has fields for reference data (previous year sales, company plan,
etc)
     - Multiple items can be forecasted on a single screen, this helps
users to balance demand across multiple package sizes or product options.
     - Edit security which allows you to set cut off dates for users and or
managers from making edits to the forecast.

 If this is the area of forecasting that you are looking for a solution in
I would be happy to discuss the system with you in more detail.   Just let
me know, we can schedule a time to talk this coming week.

Brian Mangels
Account Executive
X1 Solutions
www.x1solutions.com
Office 678 627-0027 ext. 11
Home Office 229 249-0921
Cell 678 522-0921
Fax 678 627-0221

                    "Robert Wright"
                    <robertwrite@ho        To:     bpcs-l@midrange.com
                    tmail.com>             cc:
                    Sent by:               Subject:     3rd party forecasting
packages
                    bpcs-l-admin@mi
                    drange.com

                    08/24/2002
                    11:08 PM
                    Please respond
                    to bpcs-l

I am looking for a 3rd party forecasting package for BPCS405CD.
Thanks.