We have acquired a software package from DCSoftware called ARCTOOLS.  It
will archive BPCS files to disk or tape.  For more information, it is worth
a phone call to Dave Shea at 508-435-8243.  He is very knowledgable about
the product and how it can be utilized.  The website is www.arctools.com

Good luck,
Daneille Eddy