Attention BPCS® Users
Global Software's new Cost Analyzer for BPCS allows engineering, marketing,
and financial personnel to easily construct product bills of material and
routings with instant standard costs. Users are no longer required to
construct BPCS  item masters, cost masters, mrp140 records, bills of
material, or routings in order to evaluate a new product price or cost.
Changes to existing products are analyzed immediately instead of waiting for
lengthy cost roll-ups. Only input into BPCS the data that you are ultimately
going to utilize.
Increase your efficiency with:
*       Customer Quoting
*       Product Changes
*       Cost Reductions
*       Product Development
*       Engineering Changes
*       Std Cost Reviews
*       Multi-Level Bills and Routings
*       Lot Size Changes
*       Process Evaluations
Current Feature List
*       Bill of Material maintenance
*       Process Routing maintenance
*       Use BPCS Item Master or create your own Item Masters
*       Copy bills of materials and routings from BPCS including alternate
methods
*       No cost rollups required
*       Perform what-if analysis to evaluate standard cost changes
*       Copy existing formulations for new items
*       Easy modification of items and quantities with instant cost change
*       Adjust Lot Size to see cost effect
*       Create notes at the Bill of Material or Routing Operation level
*       Complete cost analysis by buckets for bills, routings, and total
cost.
*       Select different cost sets for comparison
*       Print detailed bills and routings
*       Simple installation and training

                Please view our online demo at www.glbsoft.com/bpcs. You can
also arrange a 30 day evaluation version that will allow you to use the
fully functioning version for 30 days. Please email us at
marketing@glbsoft.com or call us at 919-872-7800.
                Global Software