As a BPCS user, you recognize the importance of flexible, real-time access
to your financial data. This access to financial information is integral to
your business making the necessary decisions to ensure improved results.
Global Software has recognized this financial requirement and is offering
version 2.0 of its Spreadsheet Server for BPCS product.

Spreadsheet Server is a financial reporting and analytic tool that
integrates your spreadsheet application (MS Excel) with your BPCS general
ledger, eliminating the need for downloading or re-keying of your financial
data. Your financial users can leverage their existing spreadsheet skills
with the advantages of real-time G/L data. Some of the product's extensive
list of features include:

*       Retrieve real-time period, year-to-date, quarter, opening or closing
balances
*       Retrieve account descriptions
*       Retrieve balances using ranges, wildcards, or account groups
*       Drill-down to detailed account balances
*       Allow storage of financial data for remote computing
*       Drill-down to journal detail by account
*       Drill-down to journal lines for selected journal entry
*       Report Auditing(search for missing or duplicated accounts)
*       Account Security by User
*       Archive your Journal Entry Files into the product

Our new trial version offering is becoming very popular with our new
clients. This no-obligation trial version allows your users to test-drive a
fully functioning version of the product for 30 days. We will also build
your first financial statement for you free, thus allowing you to start
working with the product immediately. Call us today and you can have the
product in your hands almost immediately.

Jason E Schemmel
Global Software Inc.
919-865-5441
jason.schemmel@glbsoft.com

 <<SS Information V20.doc>>
--
[ SS Information V20.doc of type application/msword deleted ]