Plese post to the list
----- Forwarded by Alejandro Piliado/TOL/ColAik on 17/06/02 13:06 -----

                      bpcs-l-request@mi
                      drange.com               To:       alejandrop@dura-inc.com
                      Sent by:                 cc:
                      bpcs-l-admin@midr        Subject:  Welcome to the
"BPCS-L" mailing list (Digest mode)
                      ange.com

                      17/06/02 12:52

  bpcs-l@midrange.com

subscription page at:

http://lists.midrange.com/cgi-bin/options/bpcs-l/alejandrop%40dura-inc.com

  BPCS-L-request@midrange.com

You must know your password to change your options (including changing
the password, itself) or to unsubscribe.  It is:

  piliado

If you forget your password, don't worry, you will receive a monthly
reminder telling you what all your midrange.com mailing list passwords
are, and how to unsubscribe or change your options.  There is also a
button on your options page that will email your current password to
you.

You may also have your password mailed to you automatically off of the
Web page noted above.