From: Angela Wawrzaszek
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 3:21 PM
To: 'bpcs-l@midrange.com''
Subject: RE: Post Ship Billing

Is there somewhere I can look at the order that came thru the post ship
billing.  It was not a RMA so it is not in the member RETURN.  And since it was
not a regular order it is not on ECH.  Where can you look at the order that was
entered on post ship?  So I can make sure the company/ profit center came thru
okay.  The member it would have been created on BBH would be gone now so does
it stay out there on some file?