Dennis

I added a couple more guesses to your chart below.

You might scroll through all entries in INV355 for any exceptions to IN that
might have been setup. For example we have

RC = Resupply Order Receipt or Intercompany Interfacility PO Receipt

If you look in recent archives of midrange_l discussion, there's been a
thread "Need to scan files" with an abundance of tips.  I personally prefer
RUNQRY *N GJH F4 change bottom line to *YES then start looking at the
population in the other fields of the records that interest me, then when all
identified, do an NLIST of the categories I'm aware of to make sure no other
contents exist.

You might also ask the people who work with the General Ledger data what
other categories of data input might exist that they are aware of that might
not be covered by what you have guessed at.

AC
AL
AP  =  Accounts Payable
AR  =  Accounts Receivable