Hi,

This is reg you query for vendor rejects. You cannot have a negative PO.
One can do a Negative Purchase ordr receipts ( Negative U transaction) on
that Purcahse order.

And in AP that ACP500 you can create a negative liability ,in the sense
a debit entry which will nullify your liability for the vendor.

Hope this Helps.

Gopal