RM is a reserved type so it may be just a matter of reactivating it.
Issue should by Y but it is treated as a negative issue.

Description           RMA
Receipts                  Warehouse Level      Y
Adjustments               Lot Master           Y
Issues                Y   Cost Adjustment
Sales Units           Y   Cost/Price Entry     Y
Sales Amount          Y   Multiple Issue
Item Last Tran Date   Y   Check Purch Order
Whse Last Tran Date   Y   Check Shop Order
Affect Shop Order         Check Purch U/M
Aff PO Quantity           Location Level       Y
Aff PO Cost               Shop Order Issue
--- G/L Posting ---       Affect Cycle Count
Post to G/L?          Y   Source A,C,L,P,S,V   C
Journal Source Code   IN  Contra Account No.

"Dan Neal" <dneal@btcgrp.com>@midrange.com on 27/02/2002 14:32:15

Please respond to bpcs-l@midrange.com

Sent by:    bpcs-l-admin@midrange.com