Dear ALL,

Thanks for your replies.  I've found out that the problem is due to a new 
company code we have added in 2001 but we have not update the Model for this 
company code.  After I've amended the Transfer Opening Balance model to add a 
line for this new company, and then run the Transfer function again, it is 
working !!

Thanks and regards,

Victor


This thread ...


Follow On AppleNews
Return to Archive home page | Return to MIDRANGE.COM home page

This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2019 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact [javascript protected email address].