When you are signed onto BPCS - get to command line & WRKOBJ BPCSDOC to
determine what library it is in then use PDM to explore the various members &
SEU to search for info on various programs & topics of interest.  Menu DOC
only works if your security is setup for SYS & BPCSDOC has been installed
properly.

Check archives on recent thread about "Manuals" that had several URLs.
BPCS_L archives = http://archive.midrange.com/bpcs-l/index.htm

Visit the different sites & compare what they have to say about their manuals.
Ask them if they can send you some sample pages to help you decide if their
documentation is what you need.
Plan on spending about $250.00 - 400.00 US + shipping costs
See if you can split the costs with co-workers / employer