Looking for suggestions.  We are on  BPCS 4.05 CD; looking to change the way
we process orders.  Currently we enter orders through ORD500 and then run
ORD550 & ORD560 about 6 times a day, pulling everything for that day and the
next day.  We've modified ORD560 to produce a packing set (our shipping
document), handwrite quantities, weights, freight info and/or  changes on
it, and distribute copies of it to customers and our billing department for
ORD570 & BIL500.

We would now like to produce a true "Pick List" from BPCS and then produce
the shipping document at the time of shipment; where we would enter
quantities, weights, etc.  Nothing would be hand written and - second phase
of this project -- the billing process could be automated.  In order to
accomplish this, we would need to use BIL590.  However, it doesn't look like
this program automatically interfaces freight info w/ the billing system.
Looking for some suggestions, i.e. should we customize 4.05 CD, purchase a
Bolton, go to version 6 or 8 of BPCS....  Thanks.

DeeDee Virgei
Nelson Stud Welding, Inc.
7900 West Ridge Rd
Elyria, OH 44036