In BPCS CD MLT is very straight forward but there is some setting up and
testing to be done first.

     You have the option of turning on MLT seperately for
     ORD, BIL, ACR applications
     and
     ACP, PUR applications.

     Keep in mind that it is the 'Multiplication Rate' that is used to
     convert from Transaction to Base. This is the inverse of the rate that
     is normally quoted in the press etc.

     If you define an Average Exchange Rate there is no need to change it
     unless you have significant fluctuations.

     In ACR you are best to use only one currency per customer if you print
     Customer Statements with totals at the end.

WASHBURNCCINC@aol.com@midrange.com on 18/01/2002 14:28:55

Please respond to bpcs-l@midrange.com

Sent by:  bpcs-l-admin@midrange.com