BPCS 405 CD

1) RMA do not go to sales history unless you copy an RMA to a Post Ship
Bill.(BIL600)

2) Since RMA are returns to inventory I would say Post Ship Bill's would RMA
have negative quantities.
Depending on the order type it would go to an inventory location.

3) In the SIH there is a field SIRMA#.  In the SIL there is a field ILRMA#.
If this field is non zero then It would be a post ship bill copied from an
RMA.

4) In the ECL there is a field LRLINE this is the RMA line number copied.
In the ECH there is a field HRMA# which is the RMA number the post ship bill
was copied from.

5) Post Ship Bills depending on the Order Type will effect Sales.  The same
as regular Invoices.