I reccommend formal BPCS classes for anyone who can afford them & that all
companies using BPCS participate in their regional BPCS user conferences &
user groups.

I reccommend UPI manuals for people whose job it is to manage individual
areas of BPCS such as MRP, Shop Floor Control, Accounting, Engineering, and
so forth.
http://www.unbeatenpathintl.com/bpcsconsulting.html

I reccommend APICS education for people who live & work in a factory
environment & are having trouble with the jargon & really want their work
place to fly right & use ERP etc. to its fullest theoretical capabilities.
http://www.apics.org

I reccommend the BPCS Reference Manual for people who have technical
responsibilities managing a BPCS site, such as those of us who sometimes have
some difficulty figuring out what this or that field in some file is for.
www.dssolutionsinc.com

I reccommend the IBM Redbook on BPCS for people who do need to know the
technical jargon to manage the system so that BPCS performance screams.

You might also check the archives of this group for additional threads on
this type of topic ... look for BPCS documentation.
http://archive.midrange.com/bpcs-l/index.htm

Arthur mentioned
>  Try the ASAP (Advanced Systems and Products) manuals.
>  Heard only great things.
Would this be their web site?
http://www.asapinc.org

> Hi All,
>
>  Can anyone recommend a supplier of BPCS related reference manuals that are
>  hopefully clear, concise and without too much jargon?
>
>  Thanks,
>  Tim Lennon

BPCS 405 CD Manager / Programmer @ Global Wire Technologies Incorporated
http://www.globalwiretechnologies.com = new name same quality wire