We also on BPCS CD
Don't forget to review the archives of this user list - there is a wealth of
tips in there

I have some suggestions of alternate ways you might want to go with this.

Crowe Chizek has a small package that tracks a history of changes to customer
orders ... it would probably need to be modified to track this particular
scenario.

ORD500 sends to the OUTQ a report on what maintenance people have done to
customer orders.  The data is pretty readable audit trail on any given entry,
but there are tons of entries ... perhaps you might want to arrange to have
all those logs sent from OUTQ to a data file for purposes of a search for key
pieces of information.

There are some maintenance activities that can create an acknowlegement to
the customer of what was changed, depending on settings in the customer
master.  You might want to arrange to have those acknowlegements printed at
one office, regardless of who does it.

We used to have a naming convention for our work stations that clearly
identified what building they in (we not doing that any more) in which the
first letter of the work station name was a tip off as to where it was.  If
you have a similar system & if the activity you want to track is via a
particular program, you could modify the CL to do an OVRPRTF ... if this is
being done by the folks any place other than HQ then send the audit trail to
HQ.