Norm,

I know for a fact that several people do not have green screen access &
their "Previous sign-on" field has the current date.  There are two
specifically that only have GUI access via BPCS & their date is sitting
where it was three years ago when they first started in BPCS.

Seems to be at odds with what we both think should happen.  I was guessing
the date was only getting "touched" by green screen access (just as you
thought) but that doesn't hold true for most of my BPCS users, i.e. BPCS
access only & the date is correct.

Yes, I am just trying to get a count of active BPCS users with their last
date of activity, if at all possible.  Trying to work through a licensing
issue.

Thanks - Dennis.

Dennis Munro

"I love deadlines.  I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they
go flying by."  Dilbert's Words Of Wisdom:

Badger Mining Corporation
www.badgerminingcorp.com
dmunro@badgerminingcorp.com
(920) 361-2388