  • Subject: Re: PO closing Procedure ?
  • From: feroz khan <feroz4u@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 04:23:34 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Smith,

As far as I know, invoicing the quantity received is
the right procedure.  Since you have received more
quantity, you can adjust the same thru 'A', inventory
adjustment transaction by giving the reference no. of
PO.

PO cannot be closed until the quantity received is
fully costed. Pstat is the field in HPO which shows
the status of the line i.e whether it is
received,partially received or partially costed.  If
it is fully received & costed then the status changes
to '3'.

You also try by closing first at the line level and
then at the header level.  Busy status means
the record is in use state i.e PHBUSY is 'Y'.

If you are running PUR900 at the month end, then your
fully costed PO's gets purged. Press F1 to see the
help in PUR900.

Thanx
Feroz Khan
Banawi Industrial Group