funny that this came up. i just spoke to the ssa help line about version 6.1.01
to ask if there were any plans for additional software distributions, ie
V6.1.02. they said that there would be no more cumulative distributions for
version 6.1, but they also said that there was a BMR bundle that was available,
though it is not a supported version release of their software. so i requested
the BMR bundle and will also be going through the testing process. if anybody
has any experience with this BMR bundle, i'd sure like to hear their comments.
and if there are 600+ BMRs in this BMR bundle, don't you think that's enough to
package together as a supported release. we went through the same thing in
version 6.04: cum tapes, followed by BMR bundles, followed by 'son of BMR
bundle",  followed by individual BMR's. i thought the goal was to have
periodic, supported, distributions that included all of the BMR's so that you
didn't have to apply the BMR's individually!

chick doe
barton instrument systems

>>> MAndreen1@aol.com 06/07/01 04:03PM >>>
Good afternoon,                    version 6.1.01  mixed mode

My company is giving consideration to loading a beamer bundle (dated Feb
27th, 2000 thru Nov. 15th, 2000) into a test environment where a core team of
ten people will be prototyping for approximately three months. There are 666
beamers within this bundle and we have no desire to uncover these beamers on
an individual basis. We also, within this same test environment, have applied
a BOL modification (for 3-way matching) from a SSA European source as well.
Does anyone have experience with this unsupported SSA beamer bundle? If you
have indeed applied this beamer bundle --- did you apply any individual
beamers prior to loading this bundle? Does anyone have experience with this
beamer bundle overlaying this ERG three way match install?   Thanks for your
cooperation.  have a world class day

Curt Andreen

+---