  • Subject: BMR bundle (yes/no)?
  • From: MAndreen1@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 19:03:31 EDT

Good afternoon,                    version 6.1.01  mixed mode

My company is giving consideration to loading a beamer bundle (dated Feb
27th, 2000 thru Nov. 15th, 2000) into a test environment where a core team of
ten people will be prototyping for approximately three months. There are 666
beamers within this bundle and we have no desire to uncover these beamers on
an individual basis. We also, within this same test environment, have applied
a BOL modification (for 3-way matching) from a SSA European source as well.
Does anyone have experience with this unsupported SSA beamer bundle? If you
have indeed applied this beamer bundle --- did you apply any individual
beamers prior to loading this bundle? Does anyone have experience with this
beamer bundle overlaying this ERG three way match install?   Thanks for your
cooperation.  have a world class day

Curt Andreen