• Subject: Conversion Rate to Customer Currency Not Found
  • From: Benny Wongso <benny.wongso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 14:30:56 +0700

Hello Everyone,

When I tried to update my Customer Order (using BPCS Session Manager), I got
message "Conversion Rate to Customer Currency Not Found". Does anyone know
why? How to solve it?

We are using v6.0.0.2 Mixed Mode.

Thanks a lot.
Benny
+---
| This is the BPCS Users Mailing List!
| To submit a new message, send your mail to BPCS-L@midrange.com.
| To subscribe to this list send email to BPCS-L-SUB@midrange.com.
| To unsubscribe from this list send email to BPCS-L-UNSUB@midrange.com.
| Questions should be directed to the list owner: dasmussen@aol.com
+---

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

This thread ...


Follow On AppleNews
Return to Archive home page | Return to MIDRANGE.COM home page

This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2022 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact [javascript protected email address].

Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.