  • Subject: email messaging for BPCS (reply on mail Bob Benton 30-11-2000)
  • From: "Ben Rinkel" <ben.rinkel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 23:35:41 +0100

Dear Bob,

I agree that there are several tools on the market to send out email
messages and warnings, but most of these tools convert the spool file data.
These tools require a lot of additional set-up work or even programming or
difficult configuration.
One of the most integrated email solutions for BPCS at this moment is
ECS/integrated email. This product is already fully integrated with the
BPCS/ECM module and with the TLE/400 EDI software. This product can send out
ANY AS/400 spool file out as e-mail in TXT, PDF or HTML format, and can do
direct email-to-fax.
Additional the product provides; 1) pro-active error notification for
TLE/400 and ECM as email, SMS or pager messages, 2) digital spool file
archiving, 3) direct AS/400 messaging, 4) AS/400 MSGQ and system monitoring,
5) Spool file distribution to specific printers, based on spool file
content, 6) div other functions for BPCS users that you can find on
www.ecsie.com

Regards,

Ben Rinkel
Electronic Commerce Solutions Int. B.V.