Let's say you have subsystem QBATCH that is multi-threaded and the name of
the BPCS job queue is BPCSJOBZ.

1. DSPSBSD QINTER
     a. Use option 6 to display the existing job queue entries.
     b. Find the entry corresponding to BPCSJOBZ
     c. Print/write down this information
2. RMVJOBQE QINTER    BPCSJOBZ
3. DSPSBSD QBATCH
     a. Use option 6 to display the existing job queue entries.
     b. Find a sequence number that is not used.
     c. Use ADDJOBQE SBSD(QBATCH) JOBQ(BPCSJOBZ) MAXACT(10) SEQNBR(108)
          Assuming you wanted a maximum of 10 jobs active and the free
sequence number was 108.

That should do the trick for you.

Hope that helps,

Dwight