From Al Macintyre in Evansville Indiana

While there is always benefit to be gained from personnel physically visiting
the facilities of other places that use the same kind of software to do
similar things, I would think that New Delhi is a large enough metropolis to
support not one but several computer user groups, including AS/400 or Unix or
NT whatever platform you on, and BPCS, and occasionally playing host to a
regional conference or convention of such users.  Perhaps you need tips from
other folks involved in user groups in other parts of the world how to locate
other companies using same kind of stuff that are your neighbors ie. how did
THEY locate THEIR member organizations.

WWW.BPCSMBUG.COM

Here are some great AS/400 user group web sites illustrating a diversity of
content styles.
www.tug.on.ca/ (Toronto Ontario)
www.wash-midrange.org
http://www.msmrug.com
http://www.tsmug.org
http://www.hasg.org/
http://members.aol.com/asugclevel - make sure your speakers sound is up

Here's how to locate user groups - most of them at these sites in USA, but
those outside USA might tell you where there are similar sites listing user
groups closer to you.  It has been a while so I may not remember the precise
path, but each of these web sites has links to other AS/400 user groups.
Finding BPCS user groups is not so easy unless you have their URL.

http://www.midrange.com - Midrange Resources / User Groups
http://www.midrangecomputing.com/usergrp/default.cfm
http://www.as400network.com - scroll left side for user groups
http://www.as400journal.com/ click on 4th from upper left corner
http://as400magazine.com/

Associations of User Groups sometimes have international contacts.
http://www.acm.org
http://www.ieee.org
http://www.cpsr.org
http://www.share.org
http://www.common.org

I do not know if there is any one place with URLs of all BPCS user groups &
conferences world wide.

http://www.bpcs121.com/
http://members.tripod.co.uk/BPCS/index.html
http://www.ssaportfolio.com/company/calendarofevents.html

Since you are an engineering company, you probably want to check out user
groups of computer engineering applications like

http://www.pdmic.com/IPDMUG/index.html

> From: amitbhatia@gknindia.com
>
>  Hi Guys!!!!
>
>  We are on BPCS v6.0.04 since last 2 years.Ours is a enginneering company
in
> new Delhi ,India.
>
>  We would like to have some exchange program with other BPCS users in Asia
or
> even outside Asia, wherein they visit  our site and visit theirs.
>
>  I am sure this would certainly give lots of exposure.
>
>  Anyones Listening.

Alister William Macintyre
Computer Data Janitor etc. of BPCS 405 CD Rel-02 on 400 model 170 OS4 V4R3
(forerunner to IBM e-Server i-Series 400)  @ http://www.cen-elec.com Central
Industries of Indiana--->Quality manufacturer of wire harnesses and
electrical sub-assemblies

+---