  • Subject: Re: SSA GT Official Policies
  • From: kmiller@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 14:45:16 -0500

I had promised an update to this list and had every intention of posting it to
the entire list.  Quite frankly after the reaction I got from my CISC/RISC key
response I have chosen not to post it.

All of us that have decided to stay with SSA GT did so because we believe in the
software and we believe there is a future here.  Staying with SSA GT was a very
conscious decision on my  part.  So unfortunately, I take SSA GT  being called
liars, cheats etc..   very personally .   I find the attacks on SSA GT by some
of the individuals on this list, self serving, callus and destructive  (I am
only speaking for myself now).  I  am therefore no longer willing to give out
any information on this open forum.

 If you would like the update I have prepared, please send an e-mail to
kmiller@ssax.com.  In the email send me your name, the company you work for and
a phone number, this is required information if I am to send you the update.  I
want to be able to verify who I am sending the information to, I will not call
you unless asked to.  If you have a specific question please send it along, if
it is not addressed in my current response,  I will address it individually.  I
travel a lot and have a lot of responsibilities so be patient, I will respond to
you as soon as I can.

Kari Miller
Director NA Business Consulting
SSA GT