  • Subject: Re: 405 CD oops BNET
  • From: "Betty McDowell" <bm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 14:32:07 -0500

In order to get sales history right for billing of item shipped and billed
with zero price.  Do a credit line with zero price for quantity shipped then
do a bill line with price for quantity shipped, this will not change any
quantities in inventory or sales but will correct sales dollars.
Should be able to do both lines on same document.