  • Subject: RE: Special Charges AS400 v6.0.02 March 98 C/S
  • From: "George M. Sagen" <gsagen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 11:20:42 -0700

Martha,

If you decide that you are going to have to calculate the amount manually
and just need a place to put the charge, there is always the Shipping Charge
field in ORD700D2-02 (Sales Order Entry - Shipping Information). This field
has its own CEA macro (CI01CH) so the amount can be credited to any account
you want. This amount can be added or modified at time of billing also.

Best wishes.

Geo.

PS. I've heard of badger hunting, but Badger Mining?

PSINet Consulting Solutions
Enterprise Solutions Group
(formerly PrimeSource Technologies)
george.sagen@psinetcs.com