Debra Smithson suggested that I clear the ECHW and ECLW files at a time when
no one was doing pick confirms.  I have confirmed this with the SSA Helpline
and they said I also need to clear the EWR.  All records in the ZPD should
have a status of PZ.  But all of these changes should happen only when no
one is using the functions.  We will be performing them during our nightly
backup when we eliminate all BPCS access for an hour.  SSA is extremely
confident that this will solve our problem.  It was only happening to us a
few times a week so it will take time to evaluate the results of these
actions.

Martha Bayer
mbayer@badgerminingcorp.com
920-361-2388