there is a print file definition called CST270O within your bpcs libraries. you
can go into it and change the default number of records so that you won't get
the print file full message. (and after you mentioned it, i remember sitting
here at month end some time ago and responding to the print file full messages.
we change the print file definition to eliminate this.)

>>> aczarnot@kubota.ca 07/13/00 03:58PM >>>

<snip>
From Al Macintyre ...

I would run CST900 every nite if it wasn't for that **** swear word ****
CST270 filling up spool file requiring NOMAX stupid reply.  This is crying
out for some kind of modification.

a) Is there some way to have the CL automatically reply with NOMAX & avoid
human intervention ... I do not want to change all spools to NOMAX just the
one that CST900 writes to.

<end-snip>

try ...

(1) change the print file ...

CHGPRTF bpcsobjlib/CST270O MAXRCDS(*NOMAX)

    - or create a dupe in BPCS user lib, and change that
    - the print file name can be generic (eg CST*, or *ALL)

or
(2) have the system reply to the message automatically ...

- create a system-reply-list entry (i didn't hunt down the message id):

ADDRPYLE SEQNBR(some-unused-SequenceNumber) +
                MSGID(SplF-full-msg-id) RPY(desired-auto-reply)

    - unused sequence numbers can be found using WRKRPYLE
    - all maxed-out SplFs will receive this reply, but there are other
        parms in ADDRPYLE that can do filtering

- then change your job description(s) to take advantage:

CHGJOBD JOBD(bpcsjobd) INQMSGRPY(*SYSRPYL)

HTH

Adam

+---