  • Subject: Re: BIL500 Job submission problems
  • From: "L. S. Russell" <leslier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 10:57:37 -0500

While we do use TCP/IP as our connectivity protocol we do not now nor
have we ever allowed the system to name the devices. We have always
forced a naming convention through RUMBA and have carried this practice
over to NetManage.
This was one of the first "work-arounds" that SSA suggested in addition
to suggesting that we change our emulation software.

--
L. S. Russell Programmer/Analyst
Datrek Professional Bags, Inc.