  • Subject: Re: BIL500 and robot scheduling - not so easy
  • From: "L. S. Russell" <leslier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 08:35:47 -0500

I think you folks mis-understood Betty's original question.
We are not looking to submit BIL5?? to a batch outq we already do that,
and we are not trying to schedule BIl500 to run without user
intervention.

We have a problem; a user can submit these jobs from a device only a
limited number of times and then the job begins to go haywire. We then
move them to a different terminal and they can submit the jobs once
again for a period of time without a hitch and then for some reason it
begins to go haywire again.
We have talked to SSA and they suggested it might be caused by our
emulation package so we switched to another package (from RUMBA to
NetManage) on the offending machines with no change.

--
L. S. Russell Programmer/Analyst
Datrek Professional Bags, Inc.