  • Subject: RE: MRP process no planned orders for a phantom
  • From: klvanhorn@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 09:27:13 -0500

A little clarification:

When the requirements are from planned or firm planned orders, MRP will
create a planned order for the phantom.

If the requirements are from a released shop order, then the notes below
apply and the demand will "blow through" the phantom to the child.  The
material allocation (FMA) is also for the child and not the phantom.

Kent Van Horn
lkvanhorn@huntel.net