  • Subject: Re: new version and FAQ
  • From: gmihajlo@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 09:48:19 -0500

Hi Patrick,
if you have OGS user account, the info you asked about can be accessed on OGS
web site:

http://ogs.ssax.com/

Once you logon to OGS as a client, you will see:

     a) OGS On-line web site directory tree on the left side of the screen,
     b) Drop-down box called 'Most Requested Hits' on the right side of the
screen

1) FAQ can be accessed either from a) by clicking on 'Knowledgebase' and then
'Frequent Questions' bellow it, or from b) by selecting
option 5. 'Frequent Product Question Database' from the drop-down menu and then
clicking on 'Go There' button

2) Product availability info can be accessed either from a) under 'Product
Support\Availability', or from b) by selecting option 6. 'Product Availability
Charts'.

3) As an SSA guy, I'll leave the answer to this question to the rest of the
folks on the list. There have been several discussions on this mailing list
about this topic and I've seen different opinions. My feeling from those
discussions has been that there is more information available than BPCS users
usually think, however it does not seem to be as much as they would like and as
it should be. I certainly would encourage any client's requests for more
technical information to be made available on-line to OGS users. Maybe you might
want to mention such suggestions to helpline people when talking to them. I'll
also pass your comments internally to the Helpline management and would be glad
to see results soon.

Thanks,
Goran

"Patrick Rigole" <P.Rigole@solar-it.com> on 05/12/2000 04:16:44 AM