  • Subject: RE: Can you help me?
  • From: gmihajlo@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 13:23:13 -0600

...I hope that Kim is going to be back in the office soon to realize that her
mailbox is 'clogged' with her emails and turn the out-of-office agent off,
otherwise the rest of us will need to ask Dean to suspend her from the list
temporary to avoid that we are flooded with her mails :-)

"Lacelle, Marc" <LACELLE@rcmint.ca> on 03/20/2000 01:44:48 PM

Please respond to BPCS-L@midrange.com